Schedule and Matches
May 3 (Wed), June 4 (Sun), July 2(Sun), Aug 13 (Sun), Sep 3 (Sun), Oct 1 (Sun), Nov 5 (Sun)
Tsunotsuki in Ojiya starts at 12:00 a.m.
Closing time is from 2:00p.m to 3:00 p.m. (The closing time will vary somewhat depending on the number of matches on the day.)
- Tsunotsuki will be held even in rainy weather.
The tickets starts to be sold from 10:00 a.m.
- Entrance is free of charge for junior high school students and below.
- We do not offer discounts for persons with disabilities.
- Entrance is free of charge for wheelchair users. Admission fee for ONE person who accompany those in wheelchairs is free too. Please contact us here by the day before day of Tsunotsuki so we can secure your seat. We will secure a special seat with a roof.
- Advance tickets are not available.