Schedule and Matches
July 5(Sun), Aug 14 (Fri), Sep 6 (Sun), Oct 4(Sun), Nov 1 (Sun)
Matches are going to be decided at the previous week of Tsunotsuki.
Tsunotsuki on May 3, June 7 is cancelled to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We will restart Tsunotsuki on July 5 under conditions below.
Temperature screenings (required under 37.5 degrees Celsius)
Handing in contact information of your party (Name, Phone number)
Leaving a space between you and the person or group beside you
Using alcohol-based hand sanitizers
Bringing and wearing a face mask (you cannot enter if you do not)
Each Tsunotsuki in Ojiya starts at 12:00 a.m.
Closing time will be around 3:00 p.m.
- The admission tickets will be released around 11:00 a.m.
- We will start selling them as soon as we have prepared and cleaned the battle field.
- Tsunotsuki will be held even in rainy weather.
- The end time will vary somewhat depending on the number of matches on the day.
- Entrance is free of charge for junior high school students and below.
- We do not offer discounts for persons with disabilities.
- Entrance is free of charge for wheelchair users. Admission fee for ONE person who accompany those in wheelchairs is free too. Please contact us here by the day before day of Tsunotsuki so we can secure your seat. We will secure a special seat with a roof.
- Advance tickets are not available.