Schedule and Matches
We regret to announce that Tsunotsuki on Sep 5 is canceled because of the increase of the new positive cases of COVID-19 in Ojiya city.
We regret to announce that Tsunotsuki on Aug 14 is canceled because of the increase of the new positive cases of COVID-19 in Ojiya city.
May 3(Mon), June 6(Sun), July 4(Sun), Aug 14 (Sat), Sep 5 (Sun), Oct 3(Sun), Nov 7 (Sun)
Tsunotsuki is held under conditions below.
Temperature screenings (required under 37.5 degrees Celsius)
Handing in contact information of your party (Name, Phone number)
Leaving a space between you and the person or group beside you
Limiting the number of audience
Using alcohol-based hand sanitizers
Bringing and wearing a face mask (you cannot enter if you do not)
Please refrain from visiting us from the areas with the state of emeregncy and pre-emergency.
Each Tsunotsuki in Ojiya starts at 12:00 a.m.
Closing time will be around 3:00 p.m.
- The admission tickets will be released around 11:00 a.m.
- We will start selling them as soon as we have prepared and cleaned the battle field.
- Tsunotsuki will be held even in rainy weather.
- The end time will vary somewhat depending on the number of matches on the day.
- Entrance is free of charge for junior high school students and below.
- We do not offer discounts for persons with disabilities.
- Entrance is free of charge for wheelchair users. Admission fee for ONE person who accompany those in wheelchairs is free too. Please contact us here by the day before day of Tsunotsuki so we can secure your seat. We will secure a special seat with a roof.
- Advance tickets are not available.